Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ramsteinyardsales...

we have a local online yard sale site, www.ramsteinyardsales.com, which I have a love/hate relationship with. my latest adventure... there was this IKEA chair that matches my sofa and love seat and the chair is much prettier than 'mommas chair' right now. and many of you know how much I LUUURVE IKEA, there is singing when I walk into the store!!! okay maybe the singing is in my head... so I email the seller and ask if it is still available, mind you I do not NEED this chair but it was such a good price!! yes I am a sucker for a good deal or free shipping. seller replies back they will be at Burger King at such time and day. We are there to get the chair, cash in hand, I start talking to this other lady, she is there to BUY THE CHAIR also!! seriously what kind of person sets this up, more that one buyer. it gets better as we are chatting someone else pulls up to buy the chair too! at this point I am laughing and tell the other two they can figure it out. but just today, I sold DH old bike and to night someone else is coming to get the desk. now just to find 2Lt shoulder boards for my Mess Dress...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Apparently that is not all too uncommon. When my brother in law went to pick up the air hockey table that he was buying for his kids another person was on the way (the person from craigslist told him this).
If he had been 30 minutes later, the table would have been gone.