One blog tradition is that at your 100th post you post 100 things, here are mine:
****Edit because 10 and 18 are the same! LOL, thanks Susan.
1. I am a blogger
2. My favorite color is lime pea green
3. I did have my belly button pierced but not anymore
4. I wake up early to enjoy the quiet
5. I drink coffee in the morning
6. I make friends for a lifetime, those you can call out of the blue and time disappears
7. I have many acquaintances
8. I love cupcakes
9. I want to be cremated, yes after I am dead
10. Death does not scare me, pain does
11. I have high expectations of others
12. I have a difficult time tolerating stupid or lazy people
13. I can keep a secret
14. I am annoyed by whiny sick people, yes I realize the irony that I picked nursing as profession
15. I like my patients asleep
16. When I cry I want to be held
17. If I am sick leave me alone
18. I do not watch horror movies
19. My first car was 78 Ford Maverick
20. I do not like being in the dark, I still sleep with the bathroom light on
21. If I could have any profession I think it would be fun to be a photographer or golfer
22. My brothers are my favorite people, but probably because I do not live with them
23. I joke about stuff some would not think is funny- ie. (DH & I) DH needs to try harder to get me $400,000
24. I wash dishes if someone else cooks the food
25. I do not like to play hide and seek, I always almost pee my pants
26. I have not worn my wedding band in 2 yrs, because I got a rash from it
27. I have never had ‘a honeymoon’ and have been married twice
28. I secretly watch silly tv shows like the Roller Girls, Girls Next Door and Dr 90210
29. I want to see the TX roller girls derby bout, in Austin, in person
30. I pretend to not know how to cook so I will not be expected to
31. I hate wearing makeup, but when I do it is mascara, eyeliner, concealer and lip stuff
32. I am self conscious that the tip of my nose is always red
33. I try to be adventurous and do ‘boy stuff’ with my kids
34. I love being a mom to boys
35. I have been married twice and do not regret my first marriage
36. It made me who I am today
37. I have a motorcycle license but no motorcycle
38. I am PADI certified
39. I love to laying in bed and watch tv
40. I am thankful for family
41. I am thankful for good health
42. I am thankful lost friends have found me
43. I am thankful for finding lost friends
44. I am thankful for a new job
45. I thank my mom for teaching me to sew
46. I thank my dad for teaching me it is good to always have something to do, some think this is called procrastination
47. I thank my husband for teaching me crisis management skills
48. I thank my kids for making me laugh
49. I have little patience
50. I like people watching
51. I have lived in the US and Germany
52. I have been to Bosnia, Ireland, Italy, Austria and England
53. I have lived in Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, Washington and Wyoming
54. I have vacationed in the states of California, Texas, Florida, Georgia and Nebraska
55. I am a crafter
56. I scrapbooking
57. I stamp
58. I sew
59. I started a blog to keep family and friends updated on our life
60. I have learned from my brothers, boys like to play with fire
61. My brother was 14 when he taught me to drive a manual transmission
62. I am glad I know how to drive a manual transmission
63. A rule I have adopted from my brother—get all of the liars in the same room
64. I waste a lot of time blog surfing
65. I like being different from the crowd
66. I make my friends laugh because I carry ‘Equal’ in my purse
67. I have been working on this list of 100 things for a few months
68. I hated being pregnant
69. But I never had morning sickness or got stretch marks
70. If I would have stayed with my previous employer I would be retiring next year!
71. Seriously am I getting old?
72. But with my new employer I only have to work 10 yrs and I can retire
73. I hope to have a lake house one day
74. I hope to come back to Europe and travel to see the places I did not
75. I do not like being a stay at home mom
76. It is the HARDEST job in the world
77. Is it August yet?
78. I like being the only girl in the house
79. Except when the boys pee on the toilet seat
80. My next house I will have my own bathroom or at least one I don’t share with anyone under 18
81. I Facebook
82. I Myspace
83. I run
84. I lift weights
85. I color my hair—a lot and not always the same color
86. I twirl my hair, when I am tired or thinking
87. My ipod and a notebook are always in my purse
88. I have one tattoo
89. I no longer need glasses
90. I like to read
91. I love to surf the internet
92. I like to watch movies
93. Sometimes many times over
94. I like my steak bloody
95. I do not like flying in planes
96. I love the rain-- the sound, smell and feeling
97. I am buying a new car this year
98. I like Tang
99. I rollerblade
100. I am starting a new adventure in August
2 comments:
I LOVED your Maverick...fun memories!!!!
Weird memory....you drove without shoes all the time!!
Love ya girl!
Hope to be able to visit you when you are in TX.
'Tis only 99. Numbers 10 and 18 are the same LOL
Post a Comment