An email giving me a heads up from my recruiter...my NTP (Nurse Transition Program) training will not be at Lackland, it will now be a Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS. I will still be stationed at Lackland but I am guesstimating I will not be there till December sometime...Oh joy...what am I going to do that long with out my scrapbooking c***. Before that I have my 5 wks of Officer training, so 15 wks total... The upside, I will be getting paid and that much closer to retirement!! LOL
1 comment:
Oh my! Biloxi..yuk. Granted the base IS nice, and the hospital very good...I just didn't like the general overall "attitude" of the people off base. Very "clan-ish", and not in the KKK sort, just very "you ain't from 'round here ar ya?" kind of way.... Make sure you get to Aunt Jenny's catfish to eat. Yum Yum...
Oh, it's freaking hot.as.hell. and HUMID there. Blech!
It will all work out in the end though, if TX is where you will finally get to in the end :) Best of luck!
Post a Comment