yep another easy peasy dinner in the crock pot. so perfect for sports practice night. yes football has started for us this season. so my boy is hungry when he gets home and doesn't like waiting for food. everyone loved this one, a little salty, so great if you like it salty, if not try a soup with reduced sodium. found this on pinterest, then linked to
here. oh and a few cheats/hints- I used crumbled bacon that I had in the frige that you find by the bacon bits, so I did not even cook the bacon. but don't leave out the bacon because it might be the reason for being a little salty...but come on everything is better with bacon. and yeah, I did not use fat free sour cream, but I guess you could...ewwww. lol. 16oz of chicken was about 4 frozen breast, that I try to keep on hand in the freezer. and I cooked a 16oz bag of rigatoni, cuz I had it on hand.
Bacon Ranch Crockpot Chicken
Ingredients
| 2 |
butterball turkey bacon strips, cooked and shredded |
| 1 |
tsp minced garlic |
| 1 |
package ranch dressing mix |
| 1 |
10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup (98% fat free) |
| 1 |
cup fat-free sour cream |
| 16 |
oz. chicken breasts, frozen or defrosted/raw |
| 8 |
oz. pasta (I used rigatoni), cooked |
Directions
Combine the first five ingredients. Place frozen or defrosted/raw
chicken in slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and pour
sauce over the top (do NOT include water like the can mentions). Cook on
high for 3 1/2 hours. Shred chicken with two forks. Cook pasta per
package instructions on stove. Serve chicken over pasta.
No comments:
Post a Comment