our pumpkins this year. Brice actually did some of the craving, he did a great job. and he took pride in his work and signed his name. lol, I was very proud when I learned to write my name, I wrote it on everything! Also, I decided I wanted to decorate our front door this year. this did have a purpose other than decorative. just in case our landlord came over I might not have to explain why I have brown paper covering the lower glass on the door. well gee that is so no one will cut themselves on the broken glass till the new one is put in! yes, this is the 3rd window we have replaced. 1- that I broke trying to break into the house when we first got here cuz I locked us out and had not put a spare key outside yet, Danny was in Africa and I did not have the landlords number. 2- when Brice tested the theory that a bike helmet really does protect your head and head butted the top glass of the door. 3- coming home from a bike ride and Trenten was on his new bike and was not used to brakes only on the handle bars.
No comments:
Post a Comment