Tuesday, May 11, 2010

oh blog

how I have neglected you!!! I have just been lazy. but I have been doing some projects around the house. like today, I bought a weed eater. I did not want to look at how ragged the front yard looked around the driveway and sidewalk. oh don't get me wrong I am not getting all crazy...I have decided that I just have to keep the front yard looking nice, the backyard can wait 27 more days.

I also tried to start a garden, but I have accepted I am not the green thumb in the family...I am crossing my fingers I can keep 2 tomato plants alive for 27 more days

also I got annoyed that my beautiful flowers at the front door died due to lack of h20, so I got all fake ones! I don't think you can tell from the street and that is all that matters, hehe



replaced the ceiling fan that I broke one blade off of, spray painted another fan, spray painted some ugly door knobs


I still have one more room to paint and I don't have to look at blue anymore!

No comments: