Monday, May 18, 2009
assignment
I am going to TEXAS. right now I am excited. but I will tell you when I first read the email, I cried. I had Texas on my list but that was number 3, I really wanted to go to Ohio. But I am so excited now. I do love Texas. Am excited that I will be starting this new adventure. Oh and I leave for training at the end of June, so count them less than 40 days. Holy Cow!!! The boys will be going to Texas for the summer and they are super excited. When we were there last summer Oma & Papi bought them a pool and during the day they go to the Boys and Girls club, so they will be seeing friends from last summer. So I soon I can start my retirement calender!!!! 10 yrs baby, that will fly by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohoo! Where in Texas??? Shephard??
Post a Comment