Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break has come to an end



it turned into a great week, the boys and I did not do a lot of stuff. mostly relaxing. heck some days I could not talk them out of their pajamas. lol. they played outside and enjoyed our beautiful weather. I have only a few funnies to share. Brice was showering one night and I noticed he had a black eye, after telling me what happened I told him, I was telling everyone he got beat up by a girl and he was mad at me and said I needed to tell the truth. so here it is. Brice was dumpster diving trying to get something that belonged to his friend and the lid hit him on the head. As for Trent his two teeth his brother pulled out way back in August are finally coming in. lol.

No comments: