Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vomit

nothing too exciting other than all the vomit I am washing out of clothes and sheets today. Trent does not understand that feeling yet when he is about to spew all the food he ate that day everywhere. yesterday it was while he was sitting on the couch right before bed. so after grabbing 'the barf bowl', another shower, hanging out in the bathroom, finally laying down in bed to waking up to a sick dog, a little boy that dry heaved in his bed, changing clothes again, tummy still hurting, Trent and I moving to the couch so I could be closer if he need more help, visiting the bathroom again, finally falling asleep, to wake up and move back up stairs to bed, getting up to start my day, getting Brice to the bus stop and a recuperating boy on the couch drinking liquids, watching kid shows. I am ready for a nap. It's only 9am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Trent is sick, poor kid! Poor mommy too!

I'm still waiting for the next round to start...and the next...and the next....I go to bed at night wondering "who's gonna barf and wake us up tonight?" LOL

Hope he feels better soon :)