Thursday, December 11, 2008

a Brice story

it has been awhile for a Brice story. and he did not disappoint this morning! okay so many of you know that when Brice was going to German kindergarten he jumped out the window with a friend and ran away from school. That day he ran home and rang the door bell. Some how he made his way back to school, to this day I am not sure how. And because I do not speak German and his teachers that where there that day did not speak English all I got from the conversation is that Brice jumped out the window. Well come to find out after he was asking me where I went to day because my car was not in the driveway that there was more to the story. This was the day Danny promised Brice he would not get a spanking if he told the truth. Danny stuck to his promise, but boy does he yell REALLY loud. We thought Brice understood he could not run away from school and that this would not happen again. LOL. Months later his class is taking glass bottles to the recycle bins down the street from our house. As Brice is walking past our street he decides he is taking a detour by our house. I answer the door bell to Brice standing there saying HI. I take him back to school.

Today, at the bus stop this morning Brice throws a fit, throws his bus pass on the ground. Trent picks it up, for him. So the bus pulls up, Brice refuses to get on the bus! The bus pulls away with Trent looking out the window at his brother standing next to me on the sidewalk! In the end, I take Brice to school.

No comments: