Tuesday, April 1, 2008

creativity


I have been meaning to post this for a few days but it has been hectic around here. I had some school assignments to post this last weekend and then Danny came home to wash his clothes so he could leave again.


So there are times that I send myself to 'time out', in my room for some of my favorite words-peace & quiet (per Trenten). During one of this times I noticed the boys seemed to be having a great time downstairs, so I sneak down to see what is going on. Low and behold what I walk into. Okay so to set this up, Grammie and Grumps find many things to fill boxes they send our way. In one box last summer we get 4 rolls of paper, the kind they use in cash registers, I am thinking the boys are going to have fun writing on this really long piece of paper. hahaha, I am so funny. Really I think Grumps throws stuff in the box to see what the boys are going to think of, because he is an 'outside the boxer thinker'. Okay, flash back to the present-- so I peer around the corner and what do I find... 2 little boys in the middle of a paper pile. What else is a scrapbooking mom suppose to do-tell her kids not to move while she gets the camera!

No comments: